Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Spread Some Love

Save the Animals Foundation, the shelter where Kevin and I volunteer, is having its annual holiday open house from 2 to 5 on Sunday, December 3rd. If you live nearby and want to share some Christmas cheer with our fuzzy friends, please stop by. Kevin or I can give you directions.

In conjunction with the open house, the shelter is holding its annual STAF Big Bucks Raffle. Tickets are $5 each, which seems steep for a raffle, but the prizes are, in fact, BIG: 1st prize is $5,000, 2nd is $2,000 and 3rd is $500. If you'd like to buy a ticket, just send us a check made out to Save the Animals Foundation, and Kevin and I will enter you and mail you your tickets stubs. The drawing will take place on December 3rd or when all the tickets are sold.

5 comments:

Project Man said...

Sarah ~ I will push a check to you for $20. Please enter our names on the 4 tickets. If a receipt is available I will take it.
Cheers ~ and good luck with your fund raising......

sarah said...

Thanks Dad!

Project Man said...

BTW ~ that is a great picture Sarah..... Seriously!

sarah said...

Thanks again!

Kathy said...

I have a check in the mail also. Please enter my name on the tickets. I seem to be luckier than Keith in drawings!! Hope to see you soon.