Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hanky Panky


I'm on vacation all week and, among other things, am making bandanas to sell at our Bizarre Bazaar craft fair at work again this year. I'm making a different style this year, and they're super cute and really nice. They slip onto collars so you don't have to tie them. Gilmore agreed to be my model and struck a few poses in front of the fridge for me. He said to let him know if you need any handkerchief gifts for your canine friends. We have different sizes (even tiny ones that fit cats, too) and lots of styles, including candy canes and snowmen. Next project: peanut butter poochie biscuits and tuna kitty krackers!

2 comments:

Project Man said...

The bandanas are cute Sarah and are sure to be a big hit. You are to be commended. I like the idea of slipping them over the collar.

Kathy said...

Gilmore looks cute!! That was a good idea having them slip over the collar! I'm glad you are getting some use out of the sewing machine. Look forward to seeing you soon.