Tuesday, November 21, 2006

What I CRaVe

I picked up my new CRV yesterday!!! I love it! I spent some time reviewing the owner's manual (so that I don't get banned from the car, Mom) and it does a lot of stuff!
Here are the details, per Stan's request.
It is an EX, AWD, 166 HP, black on black.
Some of the big features include power sunroof, six disc CD player, audio input (for my iPod!), power windows, locks, remote keyless, tilt and telescoping steering wheel, ABS, stability control, front, side, and side curtain airbags (front and rear), tire pressure monitor, 8 cupholders, tons of storage spots, a rear passenger conversation mirror, rear seats that slide forward and back and recline, cargo tray, and tons of little things that are very cool.
I have decided to name him Cliff. Cliff CRaVen. It fits.
Sarah's Vibe is named Veronica. She's very spunky.
We're dorks, I know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it have been easier to list the options you don't have, if there is any. It sounds great and I hope you & Sarah (and Gilmore too) will drive over and show it off to us.
Linda

Kathy said...

Reading the manual is a good idea. I certainly wouldn't want you banned from the car!! Dad bought a new toy today. A swivel screen portable DVD player. (He hasn't read the manual yet-but I have suggested that would be a good idea.) We wish both you and Sarah a Happy Thanksgiving. Sure wish we could get together. We are looking forward to a ride in your new car.