Tuesday, January 13, 2009

video summary

As I mentioned in a post this weekend, I've been working over the past few days to update and load several videos into Our Gallery. Below is a list of current videos with links and a brief synopsis of each. I'm going to try to get new ones loaded more frequently, so I'll post something whenever I do.
I hope you enjoy these, let me know what you think!
(listed chronologically, newest first)

raspberry delight

This week Libby has taken to making an entirely new noise. Often.

libby's first solid food

Our attempt to feed Libby her first serving of rice cereal.

adventures in babysitting

While everyone else was at Katie's Sprinkle, Casey, Libby & I were having fun!

libby's first christmas

From visiting Santa to Christmas wishes from Great Grandmas, here's how Libby celebrated her first holiday season.

twist & shout
The whole family got in on a little serenade to Libby.

halZOOween
Libby's first trip to the zoo with Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Katie, & Casey.

the first three months of libby

A look back at some highlights that we caught on tape of Libby's first three months of life.

And I have a few others that I posted a while ago, all "Pre-Libby" but still possibly worth a look when you have time.
Of course, all of these and all of our photo galleries can always be found on Our Gallery.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I can't watch the videos. It says Quick Time is required to play this video, so I downloaded QuickTime. But it still won't play :o( GRRRRRRRRRRRRRr!!!

Susan said...

My audio is (finally) working again, and so Katie and I sat last night and watched each video. We both thoroughly enjoyed them! It was funny to hear her "commentary," which focused mostly on the fact that both Libby and Casey are not as "big" as she is. LOL

You are doing a great job with these. And you will all be so glad to have all this footage in the future--especially Cindy rockin' it out! :-)

kevin said...

For those of you having technical difficulties, I have also created a DVD version that I'd be happy to send you. Mom, yours is already in the mail!

Candy said...

The Arizona, technology challenged Gramma would love her very own DVD too.
Thanks Kevin