Monday, January 12, 2009

baby shower






We had a "sprinkle" for Baby Girl Hulme yesterday at TGI Friday's. I hosted a small group of Katie and Matt's friends to help them celebrate and prepare for their new baby. We had a group of 9 people, and everyone seemed to have a great time. Katie and Matt's generous friends got them lots of practical stuff, including some adorable clothes. Although this little one will be inheriting all of Libby's clothes, it will be nice for her to have some things of her own. I'm sure Katie and Matt will post about the shower, too. I just wanted to get some pictures posted.

5 comments:

Susan said...

I've never heard of a "sprinkle," but what an awesome idea! I can't believe Baby Girl H. will be here so soon... Can't wait to see her (and find out her name!).

Kathy said...

How thoughtful of you. Baby Girl H. will be here before we know it!

kevin said...

And won't it be nice to not have to keep calling er "Baby Girl H".
WHAT IS HER NAME?!?!?!
I can't wait to find out, almost as much as I can't wait to meet her!!!

Katie said...

Her middle name is Julianne...ya'll happy? We had a great time at the Sprinkle. I will try to blog sometime this week. Thanks for hosting Sarah!

Candy said...

I am happy to hear I am not the only one waiting on the identity of
------ Julianne Hulme!