Thursday, January 22, 2009

three new videos

Today was a big day for our little lady.
First the big news...
SHE'S ROLLING OVER!!!!
Aunt Katie was the first to witness the feat and we were lucky enough to capture it on film a few times tonight.



Next, Libby has a new talent for impressions. So far the only one she's really mastered is Chewbacca the Wookie. Not my first choice, but it's pretty cute.



Finally, Libby has also displayed an early talent for modeling. This week I put her in place for her weekly "watch me grow" photo shoot and she was posing like crazy. This is actually the original order I took these pictures in and it was all in the span of about two minutes!



Our little girl is growing up!
Are we ready for it???

(By the way, all of these videos are also available on Our Gallery for review or downloading)

3 comments:

Katie said...

The videos crack me up. I'm glad you captured the Wookie cause it is truly an individualized skill! I cannot replicate the noise. Casey kept pointing to Libby here and Libby on the video and then cracking up!

Candy said...

That squeal/scream sounds like Casey!

Love the hand on the face in the grow with me chair..she seems to be saying, who me? really? Totally, you shouldn't have...
Good job on the roll over aerobics!

Kathy said...

Thanks for keeping us in the loop with your videos. Can't tell you how many times I have watched it. Kurt's were here and I was telling them about them and Kraig said he watched them at school.