Wednesday, November 26, 2008

working from home



My office is only open a half day today, so Libby and I decided to work from home. She kept me company during breakfast this morning in her Bumbo seat. As you can see, she was a very nice dining companion. Katie sent the red booties home with her yesterday because she said she liked looking at them while she sat in her Bumbo. I just stuck them on her toes, but she did seem to like the bright color.

We have a nice long holiday weekend on tap. Uncle Seth is coming down today to visit us and to bag up our leaves. Tomorrow we're going to Gran's and Nonny's for Thanksgiving. And Grandma Whitman is coming to visit on Friday. We're hoping to get our Christmas tree this weekend, so stay tuned for lots of pictures. Happy Thanksgiving. We have a lot to be grateful for this year--more than ever!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

I can't wait to get there and get little Libby in my arms. She is growing so fast. See you Friday!!
Is Kevin's cold any better?

Susan said...

She is so smiley and cute! Speaking of Uncle Seth, I see a lot of him in Libby!

(Is that bib one of the ones I sent? I saw it and it immediately rang a little bell in my brain.)

sarah said...

Kathy, Kevin's cold is much better.

Susan, yep that's one of the bibs you sent. I usually don't put Easter bibs on her in November, lol, but it's laundry day and we were down to the bottom of the pile. The girl's a spitter, so we appreciate the hand-me-downs!

Unknown said...

She's so cute Sarah! Happy first Thanksgiving Libby! Hope you all have a good one!

Mel said...

Happy Thanksgiving Libby!!!
Hope your enjoy your first Turkey Day!!
Buttons & SAS

Amanda said...

Look at her in that Bumbo! She's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!