Thursday, November 27, 2008

thankful

As we sat down to another delicious Thanksgiving dinner today, I realized that in thirty years I can't remember a time when I've felt more thankful. I have a wife who is beautiful in every way that a person can be. I have a daughter who manages to make me fall deeper in love with her every day. We have a home that is warm and safe and perfect for us. We have successful and rewarding careers that we not only enjoy (for the most part) but they provide us with a very comfortable life. We have family and friends that love us unconditionally and that we love back just as much. And in the world we live in today, I don't know what more I could ask for.
Happy, happy, happy Thanksgiving...

4 comments:

Candy said...

Beautiful sentiments, Kevin.
We are thankful too.

Mel said...

Skippy - how sweet!
Melissa

Amanda said...

Well said...I'm thankful for your wonderful friendship over the years and the fact that we can raise our babies together!

Kathy said...

I am thankful that both of my sons have wives who love them unconditionally and have wonderful healthy children. I am also thankful for my husband and our health. I too am very happy and content.