Wednesday, March 01, 2006

***UPDATE*** I always miss the good ones...

As many of you have predicted, the drive-thru finger lady has resurfaced. Our insurance agent was out at my banking center today to interview the teller and manager who handled the situation. From what I understand, the "victim" contacted our insurance company and informed us that we would be hearing from her attorney.
I get the impression that this sort of thing happens from time to time and we are very rarely required to pay anything out to these individuals. What sucks for me is that if we do have to involve our legal counsel, my banking center has to pay for it. That means an unplanned expense that affects my bottom line which can affect the level of bonus I meet personally. Bluch. We'll see...

5 comments:

Project Man said...

I am sure that they will first investigate t see if this person has filed frivolous lawsuits in the past. My guess is that there will be multiple instances. Keep us posted Kevin.....

um... yeah... said...

what? i don't know the story of this lady. you'll have to share some background... :)

Katie said...

Ty - Check out the PREVIOUS POSTS section on the right side of the blog and look at "I Always Miss the Good Ones". The whole story is there.

um... yeah... said...

ok i don't know how i missed that post! she's psycho! how do people that conjure up things like that sleep at night? holy moly...

Anonymous said...

Kevin,
If this lady's legal temper tantrum affects your bonus, we will all give her a "special" finger on your behalf! :-P