Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Nitty Gritty

I know I haven't posted much lately, so here's a brief recap of what's been going on in my life:
• I've been super-busy at work between deadlines (we're about to send the June issue to the printer) and immature shenanegans on the online discussion forum that I moderate.
• We went out of town to Edgerton last weekend for a family get-together. It was fun and relaxing.
• I have a cold. I'm trying not to give it to Kevin.
• We're going to see "Wicked" tonight, which is a major score in Cincinnati. Kevin bought the tickets through Fifth Third (they sponsor the Broadway series here) last fall. I'm picking up Indian food on the way home to eat before the show.
• We're taking tomorrow off just for the heck of it.
• I just got a freelance project that I need to turn around in about a week and a half. Should be easy money, though.

3 comments:

um... yeah... said...

we're supah jealous, b/c we really wanted to see it! let us know how it goes!

sarah said...

I'm sure Kevin will post a full report. He's super geeked! Have you thought about trying the ticket lottery? There's info about it on Cincinnati.com. Just link from the review of the show on the main page.

Project Man said...

Wierd ~ I can't get this post to display unless I drag the mouse over the text and highlight everything. Wish we could join you guys. That would be fun. Enjoy the show ~ best of luck on your freelance job ~ keep us updated.