Friday, August 01, 2008

ultrasound pics

Like Sarah said, these didn't turn out great, but I wanted to post a few of our latest ultrasound photos so you could get one last peek at our little lady before she makes her big debut!

Not super easy to see, but this is her profile. It looks to me like she has her arms crossed over her chest and she is getting ready to take a big drink.

This is her foot. I really like how we've been able to get a shot of her foot in a few ultrasounds. I know there's really no scale, but it looks so much bigger to me. Hopefully she won't have giant feet like her Dad.

2 comments:

Candy said...

Hi baby girl Whitman.

Are you ready for your debut? I think your mommy and daddy are ready for your arrival.

Unknown said...

Almost time for the little lady to show herself! I bet you guys are so excited. Happy belated birthday to Kevin. Hope it was a good one!