Sunday, August 24, 2008

hanging in there

We're one day past my due date and still no baby. Thanks to those of you who have called to check on us this weekend. We had a nice day yesterday. We went to Babies R Us for some last-minute things, then to Red Robin (which Kevin has been craving) for lunch. We celebrated the baby's estimated birthday by ordering a ridiculously large and decadent dessert called the Mile High Mudd Pie. Then we went home and watched 3 movies. I'm not sure when we'll be able to do that again!

Kevin's parents visited on Friday. We had a nice day visiting and went out to lunch and dinner. They'll be back down next week when the baby is born, too.

Today, we're going out to lunch to celebrate Katie's birthday, which is tomorrow. Maybe Baby Whitman just wants to share a birthday with her aunt!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Baby Whitman definately has a mind of her own and she will be here when she is ready. Hope I will be able to make it on time. Will do my best. We will be thinking of you all this week. Have a great time with Katie and family tonight.

Anonymous said...

We haven't called to check on you because we don't want to bother you but that doesn't mean we don't care. We are all waiting for news (no pressure by the way) so I am sure you and Kevin are going out of your minds with anticipation. I just wanted to let you both know that we love you and are praying for you and we will wait quietly for a phone call. GO SARAH!!!!!

Susan said...

It is 7:25 in the morning and I just woke up after having a very vivid dream that I had been talking to Kevin (in person). Hoping for some news, I came right to the computer and checked your site. :)