Thursday, June 12, 2008

it's finally here!

If there is one thing that I have been obsessing over since we decided to have a baby, it is strollers. Blame it on my love for cars and anything that involves transportation and "gadgetry" but I couldn't help myself. Everywhere I go for the past two years, I've been looking at other people's strollers and infant carriers trying to decide which one is right for us. Well, I was very excited today when I came home to find the Chicco Cortina Travel System in the "Adventure" pattern. This is it. Our perfect travel system. Consumer Reports and Babies R Us agree, this is the one. And so do our friends, since we know of at least three other couples who have purchased the same one, in different color schemes.
Anyway, I think our baby is very excited about her new stroller and infant carrier...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I think my new grandbaby will be traveling in style!!

Candy said...

Cool ride baby girl!

Katie said...

We love the chicco strollers. I think you will too. They are great for malls and outdoors too (like trail paths and such).