Monday, March 31, 2008

two years later

Only our most dedicated readers will remember a post I made over two years ago about a customer at my former office who had an "injury" in the teller drive-thru.
Well, this morning I got a call from the manager that originally dealt with the situation and she received a summons to appear in court for the situation. This woman is actually pursuing legal action for several thousand dollars for "pain and suffering." I about fell out of my chair when I heard this and I thought some of you might enjoy hearing about it as well.
Here's a link to the original post: i always miss the good ones

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Keep us posted, I can hardly believe that any court would award her any money, but stranger things have happened!

Candy said...

Ambulance chaser!

Katie said...

some people....

Susan said...

I'm not sure what's scarier: the legal action or the fact that you posted that OVER TWO YEARS AGO. I totally remembered the story, but I would've sworn it happened six months ago. I'm going to wake up tomorrow and be 50 years old, I swear... Time flies...