Monday, March 03, 2008

baby bump sighting!

Sarah has been trying to tell everyone that there is no Baby Bump to see yet. But recent photographic evidence indicates otherwise.
Exhibit A: A photo taken this evening clearly indicates the presence of a little belly.
We've been taking pictures every week, but I was really excited this time because this is the first one has Sarah actually looking pregnant.
Take it from my first hand account, this baby is starting to make itself known, and Sarah is absolutely glowing.

8 comments:

Kathy said...

xI agree. When we were there last weekend, I could definately tell Sarah was pregnant and she does glow, she just looks so happy. Thanks for having us last weekend. We had a good time. It was great seeing both (all three) of you!!

Susan said...

Awwwwwwwww! You look great!

Brian K said...

That is awesome and you definitely look great!

Brian

Candy said...

Oh Mylanta! So very cute, tiny little mama to be!

I wish I could be there this weekend with Dad.

He will rub that belly for me too.
(but he will ask 1st.)

Love to all

Katie said...

Cute Baby Bump!!

sarah said...

Thanks for all the kind comments!

Unknown said...

Beautiful baby bump!

Anonymous said...

I told you that you would be the type to have a cute little "bump" and I was right. So cute, I hate you. Enjoy this time with Kevin, it's the best!!! Love ya all!!!