Monday, March 31, 2008

is this what my daughter will look like?

We have been able to determine what our daughter will look like in the future based on this ultrasound image taken recently:




















Here's what she will look like a few weeks after she's born:




















And here's how she'll look as a senior in high school:




















As you can see, she is taking after her mother very early with the classic hand on the chin pose.

I'm so proud of my beautiful girls...

4 comments:

Candy said...

SWEET!

Susan said...

OK, how funny is THAT?! Wow! Too cute... I had seen the stylin' hat pic before but not the baby pic. Both are adorable!

Katie said...

ROFLOL! That's Sarah's classic pose. I contstantly have to make her sit on her hands during family photo sessions or she goes straight to the chin prop.

Unknown said...

Too cute! Love the hat Sarah! I know your little girl will be adorable.