Monday, October 02, 2006

I GOT IT!!!

I have the best wife ever!!!
I came home from work today and what was waiting for me, but my own little iPod Nano!!!
It is green and awesome.
I have already uploaded the maximum 4gb of music and am listening to it now.
I went to the doctor last week and he told me my blood pressure and cholesterol were a little high and recommended regular exercise. I told Sarah that what he was really saying was I needed a Nano to go running with. Now I guess I have to really start running, but it will be SO worth it.
Thanks, baby. I love you so much...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

She is pretty special!! I hope you enjoy your running.

um... yeah... said...

sweet! those are so awesome!

Katie said...

I prefer to use exercise as an excuse to get new shoes and clothes, and then not exercise. Let us know how it works out!!