Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Superman Returns!


Last night after work I went to see Superman Returns with my friend CJ. It was awesome!!!! I have been waiting to see this movie for about a year and half now, and it certainly lived up to my expectations. I already love the Superman stories, add to that my love of finding out "what else happens" and this movie is a winner. It was a little long, about two and a half hours, but I didn't really notice. It had me riveted to the screen the entire time. An extra bonus that I wasn't aware of until the movie started was Parker Posey as Lex Luthor's girlfriend. She's sort of offbeat, but always entertaining. I haven't made it to the movies much lately, but this one is certainly worth seeing. I won't go into the details, you'll just have to see it for yourself.
Happy Fourth of July!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Did Superman's color palate change to maroon instead of red?

Kathy said...

Dad and I planned on going to see "Click" this past weekend, but didn't get around to it. Maybe we should go see the Superman movie!!