Thursday, July 20, 2006

Long time no blog


Sorry you haven't heard from me lately. Time seems to be getting away from us lately, so here's a quick update. Sarah, Gilmore, and I headed up to Edgerton last weekend to visit my family and have a cookout to celebrate our birthdays. Here are a few pictures from the weekend, check out my Mom's blog for a play by play on the weekend.
This week we've been getting ready for our cookout on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to having a great time with all of our best friends. We'll be sure to let you know how the weekend goes.
Hope everyone is doing well and we'll try to keep you up to date as much as possible.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Bring on the Cornhole!!

Project Man said...

I'll have to check out Kathy's Scrapbook Chronicles to get the scoop!

Kathy said...

We had a great weekend. I am so glad you came home.