Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Birthday Recap


Yesterday I turned 31, so I guess I'm officially a "thirty-something" and not just the "big 3-0" anymore. I opened a few gifts in the morning, then went to work. Megan had decorated my office with streamers and signs. We're really busy getting ready to send the October issue to the printer today, so my staff is taking me out for a birthday lunch next Monday. I got calls from all my family members, some of whom sang "Happy Birthday" to me (Grandma Engler was so cute!). The best part of the day was dinner, though: Katie and Matt took me and Kevin to The Melting Pot to celebrate both of our birthdays (Kevin's is July 24th). We had four courses of fondue, which was fabulous. We hadn't been there in three years, so it really was a special treat! Thanks, everyone, for helping me have a great birthday once again!

3 comments:

Katie said...

YUM!! It was so good!

Anonymous said...

Whoops, I completely forgot about your birthday this week! So, happy belated birthday! And, yes, you're officially a thirtysomething now. I'll be joining you shortly...

Project Man said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Sarah!