Monday, February 26, 2007

am I old????

Today at work I was in the break room and someone was watching The Price is Right. After I got over the shock of the fact that this show is still on the air... with Bob Barker... I noticed that the game they were playing was "Then and Now" where they pick a year and you have to determine if the price of an item is today's price, or from that year. But the year was 1997. I know that was 10 years ago, but I feel like a bottle of Tylenol Cold and Flu should cost the same as it did in 1997. Then I thought about watching this show when I was a kid and I remembered the year for this game at the time was like 1976, which seemed like 100 years ago to me at the time. I don't know if this makes sense to anyone but me, but it made me feel old!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry.... but yeah, you are old. Love Kraig

Kathy said...

Thnik how I feel when I watch it. And I do if I am home sick or something. I remember watching it when I first got married. Now that makes you feel OLD!!

kevin said...

WhAt!?!?!
Thanks Kraig... real nice...
I'll remember this around June 17th!
(unless I forget because I'm SO old)

Kathy said...

By the way, I was telling JoAnn about this post and she said that Bob Barker is going to retire this year. She said he is 82. They are considering the guy from Deal or No Deal.