Monday, May 08, 2006

Can't stop...


I think we are addicted to painting (or maybe it's just the fumes)! This weekend, as promised, we tackled the office. Check out these pictures, we are very happy with how it turned out. We had another whirlwind weekend that included a Cinco de Mayo party at Matt and Amanda's, a FULL day of painting, cleaning, and lawnmowing, more cleaning, decorating and a walking home tour that gave us at least three miles of exercise, and a sick puppy that I had to sleep on the couch with last night. I'd tell you more about it, but I am seriously too exhausted. So this is all you get for now. We'll fill in the details once we have recovered.
My friend Jenna, her husband Josh, and their baby boy Jacob will be stopping through town to spend the night with us Wednesday on their way to Edgerton, so we'll be getting ready for that too. I can't keep up with myself these days!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it!! From the pictures, it appears to be a soft gray. It really makes the room appear bigger. You did have a busy weekend. I am sure it was just as well we did not come down. Another day. I hope Gilmore is OK. Tell Jenna we said Hello. Hope you have a good time Wednesday. You guys deserve a break!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, did you just post this and I somehow missed it on Monday? Because, I'm not sure what's sadder--your addiction to painting or my addiction to the photo updates! :-) I hopped on here first thing this week and was bummed not to find any images. But now I see them--and the office looks awesome! Nice work, yet again.

sarah said...

It's been up there a day or two. Blogger acts wonky sometimes. Thanks again for the nice words. And it's good to know that people enjoy the photos. We're equally addicted to Katie's website. I check it every day!