Tuesday, May 26, 2009

libby's latest accessories

For Christmas this year, Santa got Libby some really cute hair clips and now that she's actually getting enough hair to need them, we realized that most are still a little big for her.
I checked with Santa on where he got them and they're from this great little site on etsy* called mia et gigi. It's a mom who makes all of them by hand. I emailed her and asked her to make a few smaller custom clips for Libby and here's what she came up with.
Needless to say, Libby is very excited.


*If you haven't heard of it before, etsy.com is a great little website that's basically an online craft show with some really cool hand made stuff. Check it out!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Let's see some pictures of Libby with her hair did! I was just browsing tiny hair accessories at Target the other day, but I think I may be jumping the gun a little bit...

I love these little barrettes! And I love etsy.com, too.

Kathy said...

Those are cute as a button!! I'll check out the website.

Kara Gebhart Uhl said...

Those are adorable!!! I can't wait until Sophie's hair is long enough for me to play with. :)