Tuesday, September 30, 2008

our weekend





We had a nice visit with my dad and Candy (Pap & Gramma). Saturday we went to a fall festival and Gramma Candy bought Libby her first pumpkin. Libby is a little young for pumpkin farm photo ops (excuse her floppy head in the photo), but we got some cute shots of Casey, which we'll post in our gallery.

Kevin returned to work yesterday. Libby and I are doing well on our own, although I'm not getting as much sleep at night as I was before. I was skipping a feeding once a night and having Kevin give her a bottle, but I realized I was going too long without nursing her after I got a clogged milk duct Sunday afternoon. Luckily, I was able to work it loose that night, but I still have some shooting pain, so I'm trying to apply moist heat to it and nurse/pump frequently. My incision is also bleeding a little. It seems a stitch has popped loose. I'm putting polysporin on it, so hopefully it will heal up and won't become infected.

Tomorrow we have Libby's one-month visit with Dr. Z. I'll have a full report for you afterward.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I enjoyed the festival. It's nice that Casey is finally at an age where we can enjoy him enjoying stuff! Libby will be right behind him!

Mel said...

Everyone is visiting w/ Dr Z this week! Sydney went today and Cameron goes tomorrow too!

Amanda said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I've had a few clogged ducts myself, so I know what you're going through...damn boobs!