Wednesday, September 17, 2008

introducing our gallery

On the right side of our blog, you will notice a new and long anticipated feature, "our gallery."
Click the link and you will be directed to a website that contains all of our photos and movies, for your viewing pleasure.
But wait, there's more. Not only can you view these items, you can also download them to your computer. If there's a picture you just love or if you can never get enough of checking out little miss Libby, then you can keep the full resolution images or movies for yourself. You can download and entire album by simply clicking the "download" icon at the top of the page. Or you can download single photos by clicking on them and then clicking the "download" icon below it.
Also, within the photo albums, you can view them four different ways: grid (default), mosaic, carousel (really fun), or slide show. Select your view option from the list at the bottom of the page.
And here comes my favorite feature: you can upload YOUR photos to OUR gallery! If you snapped some great photos at the same time we did, simply click the "upload" icon at the top of the album page and it will walk you through the process of adding your photos.
We will continue to update the site with all of our latest pictures and movies, and directly below the link on the right is a list of the most recently updated albums and videos, so you can see right away when we've got something new.
Let me know what you think, I hope you enjoy it.
And start uploading today!!!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Kevin, I think this is great!! I am at work so I don't have time to look at all the pictures now, but I will.

Susan said...

HOORAY! I have been really excited to see this. I'm heading over now to check it out. Thanks, guys!!!