Monday, August 13, 2007

Week In Review

I borrowed this template from Tyana, thought it was a great way to keep you up to date. This was a busy week!

Favorite moment: Hmm, three favorites.
One - having Sarah's brother and his girlfriend over for dinner.
Two - Going to the Nickel Creek and Fiona Apple show in Columbus and meeting Liz and her friend Sarah there.
Three - Going out to dinner with Matt & Amanda to celebrate our July birthdays (Amanda's, Sarah's, and mine).

Most stressed moment: I work at a bank. Every day is a stressed moment.

Song downloaded off iTunes: Ben Lee's EP tracks from his new album coming out next month.

Song I’m wearing out on my iTunes: How It Ends - Devotchka

Book I’m trying to read: "The Good Guy" by Dean Koontz

Biggest laugh: Flight of the Conchords on HBO, "Part-time Model" song

Best TV of the week: Flight of the Conchords (hilarious, check it out!)

My favorite person of the week (other than Sarah): These people aren't my "favorite," but I did make two new friends on Tuesday. I always get really excited when I make friends with random people, because it doesn't happen too often. They were having dinner at the table next to me before the Nickel Creek show and it turned out that we have been to several of the same shows together, they're from Cincinnati, and big fans of Ellery. So I'll probably run in to them at the next shows I go to. Small world!

Stupid people moment: I work at a bank. Every day is a stupid people moment.

Our pet update: Gilmore got some kind of scratch on his left eyebrow that caused a small patch of hair to fall out. I think Kenzie shaved it as a prank.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Sounds like a busy week!! Hope Gilmore is OK. See you soon.

Katie said...

That Kenzie is crazy...I heard it was a gang initiation! Gilmore, you are so tough! WEST SIDE!!

sarah said...

Yes, I'm thinking about how tough Gilmore is as he lays here on the futon with 2 Nylabones, a squeaky ball and 2 blankets.

Unknown said...

See you guys at the BIG PARTY on saturday!! I think Maddie is really getting excited :-)!!

Candy said...

Kevin....we Leos are such social butterflies,aren't we?

Gilmore on the couch with his blankets and a toy, is SO Molly!
(but you know that already.)