Friday, April 13, 2007

New Baby and Old Friends




Thursday evening, Susan Murphy (one of my oldest and dearest friends) visited with her daughter, "Little Katie," and mom, Sondra. (I'm sure you're all familiar with their family from reading Susan's awesome blog.) It was a whirlwind visit that included a trip to the hospital to see Baby Casey, dinner at LaRosa's and a little time at our house where Katie alternately ran from Gilmore and chased Toshie. It was great to see them. It had been TWO YEARS since our last visit together, and of course Katie had changed so much. Hopefully less time will pass before our next visit. In the meantime, I love having blogs to stay in touch. It was a bit chaotic for picture-taking, and I think Susan got a little more variety with her camera, but here's a shot of Susan and Casey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you guys! I wish Katie had been better behaved, but hey, what can I say...?! LOL

I just uploaded a bunch of pics to Katie's blog. Check 'em out when you have a chance. :-)

sarah said...

I already checked out your trip pics. It was great to visit with you; I just wish we'd had more time or that we could get together more often. Katie was fine. She was in a new place, around new people on a messed up routine. So no worries. We enjoyed seeing her.