Sunday, April 15, 2007

Cruisin...

Yesterday morning I decided to hop online and start looking into some vacation options for us. We've been talking about going somewhere for a week this year since we haven't really been on vacation since our honeymoon. After checking out a few things I decided to check out some cruise ship options, just for fun. I've ALWAYS wanted to go on a cruise, but we felt like it would probably be out of reach for us this year. And we were planning to vacation in the fall, which is right in the heart of hurricane season for all the cruise destinations we were interested in.
Well, I happened to find a cruise on Royal Caribbean that takes place in May. At first we were like, "no, that's too soon" but a quick look at our calendars revealed that both of us would be available that week. So after some deliberation and number crunching, we booked a cruise to Grand Cayman and Jamaica!! Click here for all the details!
See, we can be spontaneous...

9 comments:

Candy said...

Hmmmm, Sedona, Jerome, and beautiful downtown Cornville weren't exciting enough to qualify as a vacation? :}

Kathy said...

I have always wanted to go on a cruise too. Hope you both have a great time. I am surprised that you were that spontaneous!!! Guess that means you won't be home for the mother/daughter this year. But that is OK.

kevin said...

Actually, we will be. We'll get back Thursday afternoon and we're just going to take Friday off and then head up to Edgerton then!

kevin said...

Candy, Cornville is always a vacation hotspot! What I meant was this will be our first vacation that's just the two of us.

Kathy said...

Great. I can't wait for you both to see the house finished. I hope it is finished by then.

Anonymous said...

I always put trips into two categories: vacations and visits with family. So last week I had a visit with family, and now I'm eager for a vacation. But we don't have any planned, unlike YOU lucky ducks! I can't wait to hear all about this, especially since I've never cruised myself...

Candy said...

Oh Kev, I was just giving you a hard time!

You will enjoy the cruise, just the two of you!

Brian K said...

The trip sounds awesome. I was on a cruise once and loved every minute of it.

Brian
TheLifeOfDad.blogspot.com

um... yeah... said...

you suck.

just kidding.

i'm just jealous, b/c we, too, have always wanted to go on a cruise. hope you guys have fun!