Thursday, March 29, 2007

one a week

I was reading the Cincinnati Enquirer at lunch today and they had their big full page "upcoming events" calendar for April, so I decided to take a look. The first thing I noticed that Wednesday, April 4th listed the O.A.R. concert that I am going to with my friend Mitchell. I always get very excited when I see something that I am doing in the paper, it makes me feel like I'm really "in the know" I guess. So then I scanned down to the bottom of the page and saw that the Over The Rhine concert is also listed. I'm planning on going since my good friends Ellery will be opening for them! So since I already had two things on my calendar, I decided that I should start trying to do one thing each week that I find on the Enquirer's upcoming events. I'll have to talk to Sarah about what else we can do, but I have a couple of fun things in mind.
I guess this year is all about doing new things for me, but I LOVE it!!!

By the way, let me know if you might like to go see OTR and Ellery with me, I'm getting tickets soon...

2 comments:

lizbeth said...

I'd totally planned on making at least one of these concerts. However, upon closer calendar examination I have realized that Friday I have tickets to a Kurt Vonnegut lecture and Saturday evening I have tickets to see Patty Griffin. Both events are such that I cannot miss them.... blast.

Katie said...

Better you than me...I am such a homebody!