Tuesday, July 15, 2008

web sight

I received an email last week announcing that Kelly Michelle Photography, the place where I had my maternity photos taken, has redesigned its website. I cruised on over to www.kellymichellephotography.com and was flattered to find that she posted two of my photos on the site (I signed a model release giving her permission to use them but didn't expect her to). If you want to check them out, just click on "Maternity" after you enter the site, then click through the thumbnails on the right side of the page. A heads up: One of the photos is topless but very tasteful and not revealing. The other is my favorite of all the photos--it's the one we bought in 8X10 for our room.

5 comments:

Candy said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan said...

Those are so cool, Sarah! And what an honor to have not one, but TWO, shots in the photographer's online portfolio. They are both wonderful!

Kathy said...

How neat, and they are tastefully done. We are counting the days.

Unknown said...

They are so pretty. I love her work. Your photos are nicely done and I love her baby ones also.

Anonymous said...

so beautiful, sarah! she does amazing work!! and YOU look FANTASTIC!!!

so glad to hear everything is still going so well. i can't wait to meet baby girl whitman!!