Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Quiet Time

Things have been pretty quiet around Whitman HQ, which is pretty typical for January. After celebrating New Year’s with Matt & Amanda, we’ve mostly been hunkered down under blankets watching TV, though we’ve seen a few friends here and there.

Last weekend my dad was in town. It was nice to have him here with no agenda, and we enjoyed hanging out with him, Katie and Casey. We had some good meals, and he helped us with a few little projects, which we always appreciate.

Work is good for both me and Kevin. I’m never slow at work, but this time of year is the least hectic--a nice break after all the holiday hoopla. Kevin is gearing up for another bank conversion, so he was in Atlanta for a few days last week and will be traveling there for two days again in February. I’m glad he won’t be gone for a full week this time, like he was in November.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to have an update from you kids. I enjoy reading about what's going on in C-town. I always have read it but I've been too nervous about leaving a comment. I was too worried about comments about my comments.... I'm over that now. So get ready for my ramblings....

sarah said...

Christy, your comments are welcome any time. It's good to have you chime in! Hope all is well up north.

Candy said...

Greetings to the "eldest" child of ours, and son in law too.

Glad you enjoyed your dad and he loves helping with projects.

Mols and I will be glad to have him home in a couple days.

Take care, love to all.

Katie said...

Hi, Christy! Great to see you on here!

Unknown said...

كشف تسرب المياه الكترونيا
تخزين اثاث
تهريب الحمامات والمطابخ
شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
نقل اثاث
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
افضل شركات التنظيف في الرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركات تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
تنظيف فلل
افضل شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
here
here
here
here
here
here
here
here