Thursday, May 03, 2007

Oscar II

Subtitle: Why we love AppleSo a couple of weeks ago my iPod nano (who I named Oscar, for obvious reasons) started acting goofy. It was playing music without a problem, but the screen was all garbled and I couldn't read anything. It would only do it sporadically, so I wasn't sure if there was a big problem or not. I tried all of the troubleshooting tips and it was still doing it, so I decided to take it to the Apple Store. I didn't know if they could or would do anything, but I had no where else to turn. So I ran over on my lunch break, told them what was going on, they looked at it and said, oh yeah, we need to replace this. Within five minutes, I had a brand new iPod, working perfectly. I can't explain why, but I was a little sad that Oscar had to be completely replaced. I guess because he goes everywhere with me and brings so much enjoyment to my life. Anyway, Oscar II and I are getting along great and this is why we love using products from companies like Apple. They know how to make great products and they know how to take care of their customers. I can't imagine using anyone else for music devices and computers. And maybe phones, if I can convince Sarah that I need a new iPhone. Don't hold your breath.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

That was good service. I have never seen an ipod so bring it up with you when you come. Although I guess I didn't need to ask as it sounds like Oscar II goes where you go.

sarah said...

What made their service extra exceptional is that I actually bought the ipod at Target, and Kevin didn't even have the receipt with him. They just looked up the serial number online, saw that it was under warranty and took care of it for him.

Candy said...

Do they come in PURPLE???