Monday, January 30, 2006

I just can't get enough

Okay, so setting up this blog has made me realize how far online communication and networking have come in the last few years. I suppose I just stopped paying attention, but I'm excited about the opportunity to reconnect with friends and family.
But now I can't stop searching for people, interests, things to post. I'm looking forward to building my "wishlist." Feel free to take a look under my profile. Just contact me for shipping information... kidding!
I can't wait to figure out how everyone has added all kinds of lists and links to their blog pages. In my world of 5/3 retail banking, I have a reputation as the "computer expert" which I think is derived from the fact that I know how to format the "auto sum" formula in Excel and I know how to use a font other than "Comic Sans." Beyond basic program functions, I'm actually pretty clueless.
So stay tuned for updates. I have a feeling we are just getting started.
Later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin, I use Excel daily and love it more than any of the other MS programs. I have graduted beyond the =sum formulas to the @if's and maybe's. Feel free to call me for all your formula needs......HA!

Project Man said...

Check out my profile....

um... yeah... said...

aw yay! i was the computer expert at my bank, too, and now at starbucks. why? b/c i know that ctrl-v pastes. wow, huh?