Saturday, March 27, 2010

it's a girl! again!

I'm sure most of you have heard the news by now, but we found out on Tuesday that we're having another girl! I can honestly say I don't know when I've seen Sarah get so visibly excited -- if she hadn't been laying down, I'm sure she'd have been jumping around the room during the ultrasound. I honestly didn't have a strong preference, but I'm very happy that Libby's going to have a little sister and I'm always going to have "my girls." (And I'm happy that Libby's adorable bedroom won't have to be "neutralized" by sharing with a boy.)
Here are a few shots from the ultrasound, I'll spare you from the creepy frontal face shot and the very personal shot that proves we're having a girl, but I thought these were too good not to share.


tiny hand...

...tiny foot...

...perfect baby.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Really good ultra sound pictures. It is also a neat new picture of Libby in her chair.