Monday, October 12, 2009

fall fun weekends

Sarah, Libby and I have been busy these past two weekends. Fall is our favorite time of the year and my work travel has slowed down so we took advantage of the great weather these past two weekends to get out and take it in. Last weekend we went to Neltner's Farm in Camp Springs, KY with the Whites and this weekend we went to HallZOOween with the Hoods.We also managed to sprinkle in some walks with Gilmore, brunch with our dear friend (and new Cincinnati resident *YAY*) Liz Truitt, and an impromptu dinner party with some of my oldest friends Jason, Michael, Liz, & Tyana.
Below are pictures from our trips to the farm and the zoo. As always, several more are available in our Gallery. I've also added a couple of videos at the bottom showing just how excited Libby & Maddox were to be playing together at our house last night. Maddox was maybe a little too excited to give Libby a kiss goodnight, but I've got my eye on that boy...

So as the leaves are just beginning to turn down here, we're looking forward to several more beautiful weekends together over the coming weeks.
Happy Fall to All!

Libby & her goat friends


Giggly Gus


I'll just take this tiny one

Our Family on the Farm

Two cuties checking out the animals

Two Silly Monkeys

Daddies and monkeys

Mommies and a monkey

Hanging out with Big Boy

Picking the perfect pumpkin







4 comments:

Kathy said...

Loved the pictures from the zoo and of course the videos. Libby is changing so fast!!!

Kara Gebhart Uhl said...

I love Libby's monkey costume! Too cute. We're actually planning on going to Neltner's Saturday morning. I can't wait!

Amanda said...

Such wonderful moments that we'll cherish forever...and use to embarass our kids with later in life...haha!

Susan said...

Fall is my favorite time of year. Looks like you three are enjoying it to the fullest! I love how Libby picked a Libby-size pumpkin.