Monday, September 14, 2009

my day at the zoo


Mommy and I went to the zoo today with Amanda, Maddox, Katie and Morgan. It was such a pretty day, and there was hardly anyone else there. Lots of animals were out and about. I got to see almost all the cats, including the baby Bengal tigers and lynxes, so I got to use my favorite word (cat!) a lot. The baby gorilla was playing with his dad, and the Sumatran rhino was taking a bath. A peacock even strolled right by us and took a rest a few feet away while we at our lunch at LaRosa's. But I was more interested in the wrens who gathered by my stroller to catch the Goldfish crackers I dropped. I liked the fish at Manatee Springs, too. And I even got to feed a giraffe a cracker, although I didn't really want to let go of it, so Mommy helped me. It was a very fun day. Thank you Aunt Katie for organizing it!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Great picture of a fun day!