Tuesday, June 16, 2009

my nephew -- a teenager!?!?

I can't believe that my nephew Kraig is going to be a teenager tomorrow. Surely, I'm not old enough to have a teenage nephew! Well, it got me reminiscing, so I thought I'd share a few pictures of my favorite teenage nephew.
Happy Birthday, Kraig! We love you!

Uncle Kevin & Kraig's First Christmas

Kraig and his new "Sis"

Flyin' High! I don't think we could re-create this moment today.

Kraig's Queasy Bake Oven -- Bugs and worms in mud, delicious!

My Junior Groomsman

Kraig & Libby's First Christmas

7 comments:

Linda said...

Now you know how OLD I feel. Great pictures, it is fun to see how he has grown up. Happy Birthday Kraig.

Amanda said...

Those are such great pictures! Love the Queasy Bake Oven recipe...hilarious!

Susan said...

Aww, I love your "First Christmas" photo bookends. Great post. Happy birthday, Kraig!

Christy said...

OH Kevin I loved those pictures!!! How cute and young you both look in those. Thanks for posting those it was fun for me to see them. Love to our Cincy family!!!

Katie said...

I can't believe how much he looks like Libby in that first photo!

Mel said...

So cute!
Happy Birthday Kraig!!

Kathy said...

Cute pictures Kevin. Thanks for sharing and HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY KRAIG.