Friday, April 17, 2009

catching up

We've been so busy the past few weeks that I'm woefully behind in posting photos and blogging.

Two Sundays ago, we had Casey's second birthday party, which ended up being a very fun family gathering.

That week, Dad and Candy came to visit. We spent lots of time together, including trips to IKEA and the zoo.

Last Saturday, one of my best friends/college roommate Susan came to visit with her daughter Katie. It was a short but very nice visit.

And last Sunday, we had a lovely Easter dinner at Art & Pam's (my sister Katie's in-laws).

Tomorrow is Maddox's first birthday party, and next weekend we're traveling to Edgerton to visit Kevin's family. What a busy, fun-filled month April is turning out to be.

There are many photos in Our Gallery, but I thought I'd share a sampling here over the next few days (I'm having trouble uploading all the images I want to show in this post). Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You guys really are busy! Looking forward to seeing you all Friday. Loved the pictures in your Gallery.