Wednesday, March 11, 2009

green goddess



Libby tried her second solid food tonight—fresh avocado. I mashed it up with a little breastmilk, and she seemed to like it. She didn't clamp her mouth shut, and she actually opened it a few times. Maybe she will get the hang of this eating thing afterall.

While I was fixing myself some dinner, I gave her a wooden spoon and showed her how to hit things on her exersaucer with it. She just wanted to chew on it, though. I was afraid she was going to poke her eye out or give herself a tonsillectomy, so I had to take it away from her. Maybe we're not quite ready for kitchen utensils yet.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Looks like she liked it!!

I had to back up several times trying to find a way to work today. The water was too deep over the road on Conkle Road both ways so I had to go a back way!

Anonymous said...

Wow, does she ever look like Kevin! I love following your blog... :)

Candy said...

I'm with ya Amy, she does look like Kevin. Months ago she was her mother's child for sure.