Saturday, December 15, 2007

Kevin Who?

Katie pointed out this week that I haven't posted since September, so I'm stealing one of her posts to try to get myself back in the groove.
My last post coincides with the week I started my new job, so I guess that proves that I have been busy. I might post more on it later, but I will say that I love what I'm doing. It's exactly what I was looking for.
But here's a little Kevin Trivia for now:

Five Things


5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Attending Cincinnati Bible College
2. Working at Structure (now Express) at the Florence Mall
3. Working as a banquet server at The Phoenix in Downtown Cincinnati (got to pay for college somehow)
4. Sharing a dorm room with Aaron Kupfurer, one of the coolest people I know. But I haven't heard from him in at least six years :-(
5. Getting my first cell phone and thinking that I am awesome (I think it was $10/month for zero minutes - emergencies only).

5 Things on my To-Do List today:

1. Lay on the couch.
2. Take a shower.
3. Go to dinner at Nada with our good friends Doug and Sue.
4. Go to the Over the Rhine holiday concert at the Taft Theater with our good friends Doug and Sue.
5. Not get in an accident driving on the snowy, sleety, wintry mixed streets.

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Payoff all of our debts
2. Work less
3. Travel more
4. Share the wealth with family and non-profits that are important to us.
5. Upgrade a few things: house, cars, toys...

5 Things I'll never wear again (or never wore)

1. "Hammer" pants
2. Pegged jeans
3. Tank tops in public
4. Silk button down shirts
5. Mesh shirts

5 Favorite Toys

1. My iPod nano
2. My cell phone (I'm still awesome)
3. Our iMac
4. My Honda CR-V
5. Our digital camera

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good fives Kevin! Mesh shirts huh? If you grew up in the 70's there would be alot more to that list. Hope to see you and Sarah on Christmas. Have a good weekend.

Kathy said...

You are still awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Man, you must be awesome cause your mommy said so!! What color of mesh shirt do you want for Christmas?

Katie said...

He's ALIVE!!!!!